Share Your Hack With over 3,000 founders (it's free)
Why feature your company or product on Hackerco?
- The newsletter is one of the biggest newsletters in tech – read by over 3,000 startup founders, business owners, decision makers and project managers at global tech companies.
- The hacks section on the newsletter only has 3 highlights – allowing each listing to really shine.
- Readers of the newsletter include folks at Airbnb, Stripe, Shopify, Oreilly Media, YCombinator and many more.
- Previous sponsors include the New York Times, Zenefits, RayGun, Hired, GoSquared and Zoho
All community news listings are also included on our main feed and shared on our Twitter channel.
What hacks can I share?
- News: Share a blog post, product, service, podcast episode or funding news here.
- Just Launched: Share what you have just built with the FG community (ProductHunt links are fine).
- Perks: Offer Hackerco's readership a discount on your product, service or event.
- For sale: Have a company you are looking to sell? An app? Or domain name? Again, our audience is a perfect fit.
- 3,100+ newsletter subscribers
- 40,000+ visitors to the website every month
- 55-65% open rate on the newsletter
- Demographic breakdown: U.S: 65%, U.K: 8%, Canada: 3%, Germany: 3%, Singapore: 2%
Community listing cost
Regular listing submission cost : FREE
Fast-track listing submission cost (next day) : $299
PLease note that:
- All community news listings are queued and published as received. If you’d like your listing to go out on a specific date, please specify on the order form you are directed to after payment – we’ll try our best to accommodate.
- If you wish to skip the queue, you can opt for a Fast-track listig submission.
- Please note that in the event we think your startup/product/service is not a good fit with our audience (we are very, very picky!), we will refund you in full within 24 hours (often much sooner).
Have questions? Please email us.
Reach 3,000 smart entrepreneurs